on 7 March 2017
I find this glue gun great. It's the first I've ever used, but worked brilliantly. I found if you apply a little pressure as if to cut off glue at the end of each application, it prevented using excessive amounts and prevented strings of excess glue.
5 people found this helpful
on 26 August 2016
I really like how small this glue gun is, it's perfect for the crafts I need it for and is easy to store away. It's simple to use and heats up within a few minutes making this product great value for money in my opinion. It doesn't balance on it's stand very well, but I don't tend to walk away and leave it standing unattended so it's not a real issue. Just lean it up against something if you have to put it down.

As for people complaining that it has a leaky tip, I haven't found a budget glue gun that doesn't.
I've also read some reviews that said you have to insert a second glue stick in order to fully push the first stick through, but that's how every other glue gun I've used has worked too, even expensive ones. The only reason I marked this a four star instead of five is because I didn't get the full fifty glue sticks that it says it comes with.
2 people found this helpful
on 4 April 2017
Used for school projects heats up fast. I would put a mat or towel down on surface to avoid getting glue all over. All in all great product
5 people found this helpful
on 26 October 2017
Seems a very handy little device. It's my first glue gun, so I can't say how it compares with others, but it is a handy size for me. Only improvement would be some sort of battery powered one, as the lead is quite thick and might be awkward for some people's uses. I'd have preferred an ordinary box to the tough, but awkward and not really reusable, blister pack it comes in.
2 people found this helpful
on 24 October 2016
excellent for the price easy to use heats quite quick and so many wax sticks a real bargain
6 people found this helpful
on 18 October 2016
Great product, have made countless craft items, from Halloween candles, to wreaths, to canvas art. This little gun is super useful. The cord is not very long, but with an extension lead this problem is solved. Stand holds glue gun upright no problem, heats up very very fast. Only down side is the glue does tend to leak out slowly but continuously when you place it down to move your work around - always place newspaper or something under it. Came with loads of glue sticks, but they do get used up super fast. Over all for the price this product is fantastic, and a small size means easy storage. Glue is strong, nothing i have used it on has come lose or undone. Arrived within a few days, would highly recommend if you are looking for a small, cheap, effective glue gun.
One person found this helpful
on 10 May 2014
An excellent little glue gun comes with glue sticks. OK for home / hobby work, may not be the best for extensive prolonged work. Although excellent for our use and would reccomend
14 people found this helpful
on 2 January 2016
Only gave it 3 stars because its good for something cheap but there are 3 main down sizes such as the very short lead , It will continue to drip out unless you have enough to pull backward to stop it melting this leads to the 3rd thing , once it goes past the feeding trigger bit you have to put another stick in or something else to push the remaining bit of the glue stick into the gun. I would say this is good for those like me that wont use it much and only needed it for a few small projects but not good for anyone wanting a good gun for regular use.
One person found this helpful
on 5 December 2013
This an ideal little glue gun for fixing bits round the house, i've used similar expensive versions at work and this works just as well.

I used this to refix the rubber around the doors of my car, its stopped the leak and im sure the garage would have charged £30/£50. It was made difficult by the short lead, its so short i couldnt have the extension lead on the floor so had to have it on the roof of the car to be able to do the job.

The downsides are the power lead is ridiculously short as mentioned above and the glue sticks are very short, which means you use them very quickly and the only way to keep the glue running is push another glue stick through to push the previous one through. It would be better to have half the amount of sticks and them be twice the length. Dont let these reason stop you buying it though.
on 19 September 2016
This item has already paid for itself and more, due to all the repairs and little project jobs it has enabled me to do.

Fixed two desk lamps, modified some music stands and even sorted the handle on my toaster.

As I'm an amateur, it seemed a bit messy at first, but once dry, the excess can easily be cut, or sanded away.

Quick warm up time and brilliantly simple to use.

Would definitely recommend this product and this Seller.