- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Copy Press (17 Sept. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0955379296
- ISBN-13: 978-0955379291
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 1 x 21.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 992,929 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Pure Means: Writing, Photographs and an Insurrection of Being (Paraclete) Paperback – 17 Sep 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Yve Lomax is a writer and visual artist who considers the inseparability of form and content an ethic. She was educated at Saint Martins School of Art in Painting. Subsequently, her attention was turned to photography and writing. Her major publications include: Writing the Image (2000), Sounding the Event (2005) and Passionate Being (2010). She is currently Senior Research Tutor for Fine Art and Photography and Professor in Art Writing at Goldsmiths College.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|