Customer reviews

on 26 March 2014
Bought this as we got a new puppy (our first) and wanted something to record her special moments. This is brilliant it has pages for big milestones and a weight and size graph. Lot's of areas to stick pictures in. Really lovely keepsake.
on 29 March 2011
This is a nice wee book for recording a puppy's milestones, with space to add photos.
It is a bit 'americanised' and slightly cheesy, but a sweet gift for a new puppy owner.
Suitable for pedigree or rescue/mixed breed dog with space to add details of either kind.
4 people found this helpful
on 7 February 2012
I bought two of these for my new puppies! They are absolutely lovely! Will keep me filling them out for a while! I would recommend this product to any dog lovers out there that would like to keep track of their doggies life!
on 9 December 2012
Such a good idea brought for a friend as a new puppy gift she loved it lovely way to keep track on your puppy's behaviour and weight etc
on 14 June 2013
I bought this book as a gift for my sister after she got a puppy. She loves it and the well set out questions have caused the whole family a laugh whilst filling in! I would recommend this book 100% to anyone starting their journey with their puppy friend.
on 27 January 2013
brilliant way of remembering all the 'firsts' for my puppy! it can be filled in all the way to their first year, and there is space for photos!
3 people found this helpful
on 23 January 2013
Wow! This book is just amazing. What a lovely way to record your new puppies firsts! I can't fault this product.
4 people found this helpful
on 27 March 2014
Bought for my daughter and her new puppy. Lots of places to write & add pictures of new puppy. She loved it!
on 27 September 2014
Great book not what I was expecting I thought it would be s scrapbook but it is still great
on 26 August 2012
Really cute and value for money, something to look back on in years to come if you are as dotty about your dogs as I am :-)