Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.29

on 9 July 2002
A wide variety of punk rock classics including Siouxie, the Damned, well you can read the tracklist above, but what makes this album different from your usual compilations is that every song is a slowed down lullaby version.
Some songs have been covered with glockenspeils and some songs have been covered using those little finger bell things, but true to the spirit of punk however, they used plenty of reverb and delay pedals but this time round we get to a nice dreamy, sleepy sound.
Although initially amusing, this album does wears thin on me after a while - I'm sure I've heard the songs before in a hotel somewhere, but my two year old still loves it, and I suppose he's the one I bought it for.
on 8 December 2009
this is ok. it's the same instrumentation and style all the way thru with very little variance. however, i'm guessing this is what babies like, so as far as they're concerned i'm sure it's a five-star. as far as adults are concerned (and this shouldn't really matter!) it's a bit monotonous, and it will slowly drive you crazy. good to introduce the kid to some half decent tunes early tho.
on 13 November 2009
Great idea but sadly flawed. You simply can't tell what half the tunes are meant to be and those that you can it is impossible to sing along to because the rhythms are all wrong! (try Smash It Up and see for yourself - impossible!) Becomes very irritating after a while. I played the little guy some Snuff and he liked that far better :)
on 18 November 2010
This cd is brilliant, not only do we as parents recognise the tunes but it has the ability to calm our baby in an instant (almost!). He really likes it, I would heartily recommend to anyone....We keep it in the car cd player!
on 12 January 2004
Good tunes for babies but will drive adults mad if you tell them they are famous songs since quite hard to work out. Good idea but hasn't seemed to quite work
on 20 August 2014