on 11 April 2013
Wasn't sure about thus when buying as it only had one review, but my daughter was desperate for a fire engine so I thought I'd give it a go for £8. Arrived quickly, needed batteries but came with bubbles and is brilliant! It has flashing red abd blue lights and drives around changing course if it hits something, thousands of small bubbles keep the kids entertained! Has been dropped a few times but still works although losing a wing mirror!! If u want a fun toy get ur u won't be disappointed! Only thing we found when putting our own bubble in u need to blow the hole where they come from cause gets a bit clogged up!
on 5 January 2016
Bought 3 for presents, as my daughter had one bought for her. They are great, blows bubbles as it drives along and as it bumps into things changes direction, it even reverses on it's own so never gets stuck!
on 18 December 2015
Great toy but unfortunately after it arrived found out who the gift was for , he already had it. As we have m
No other little boys in the family it was returned. Awaiting refund into my account .
on 30 December 2014
This is a fab toy, we bought this one to replace the exact same model that we had had for years. It gives lots of small bubbles that my children like to jump through/catch/burst etc. It is quite loud.
on 1 May 2015
Not as we expected. Its a lot smaller than its made to look. Its quite flimsy plastic too. Fortunately my son is happy with it but its a shame he spent his birthday money on something that I can't see lasting long. Its one of those cheap toys you buy in the market.
on 16 February 2014
Fire engine with bubbles, luckily my son liked the combination. There was a missing screw from the battery pack which seller happily said they would send out but I just found a spare screw to fit and all is well, safety wise.
on 6 August 2013
the product is fine, a bit of fun for the kids however, it is quite noisy and sometime it is a bit too much.
It is more of a outdoor toy.
on 25 July 2015
My son absolutely loves this. The amount of tiny bubbles that shoot out are incredible. It is very noisy however you can't have the bubbles without the sound but use it when no ones got a headache and you'll be fine lol. Ideal for any child who loves button.

One bit of advice though - don't place on long carpet as it gets caught in the turning wheel underneath!!
on 25 June 2015
2 year old loves is, although the constant siren noise drives me mad, and I put different bubble solution in it and it just clogs at the top loads of bubbles but just doesn't come out, he's happy though so it's ok
on 6 May 2015
This is a great toy. I've bought expensive bubble machines that were rubbish but this was great fun for my daughter, even better for the price. Is quite easily broken she broke it after a few days but I have ordered 3 more!

See one answered question