Size: 3.5 UK|Colour: Pink|Change
Price:£34.99

on 25 July 2014
I was a bit worried when I ordered these as they were marked on the site as size 7/euro 41, and I know that a normal Puma size 7 wouldn't fit but a euro 41 would! Luckily they are a 41, puma size 7.5. I find with all makes of trainers you're better to go with your euro size if you know it, as the UK sizes aren't standard.

They're a lovely colour, fit well and are very comfy.
on 22 March 2014
These were great pumps for my daughter and fitted perfectly. After an hour after wearing them a big slash mark appeared and she had not been outside in them upto this point and then they split. The slash has now got even longer and so has the whole. My daughter had to wear them as they were for a party !! I was very disappointed as these are not cheap trainers !
on 24 July 2014
Love my trainers arrived quickly, was kept up to date with delivery progress am very happy
on 13 July 2014
These trainers are just as I expected. The fit is perfect and I love the colours.
on 16 February 2016
Love them, so smart but girly