- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Puma Sneaker Invisible Sneaker
|Price:||£5.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Elastic structure improves sports performance
- Anti- Moisture design provides a dry and comfortable foot
- Anatomically designed with left and right foot socks
- Shaped pads give protection against impact and blisters
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This 3 pack of sneaker socks is ideal for both sports and everyday useage. The socks are comfortable and sit just below the ankle offering protection, and a stylish look.
This 3 pack of sneaker socks is ideal for both sports, and everyday usage. The socks are comfortable, and sit just below the ankle offering protection, and a stylish look.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
My foot is around a UK 12 and fairly wide and they would probably fit someone a size bigger still without being over stretched.
Been washed quite a few times now just as comfortable and no threading as of yet and in my trainers like my old trainer socks, the trainers are not rubbing on my heel so thumbs up!
Overall you want expensive socks then don't buy them puma has always made decent comfortable socks at a competitive price which are better than the top branded socks at £20 a pair.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good quality but best for narrow feet. Arrived quickly enough considering they were delivered from GermanyPublished 28 days ago by Kookaburra =D
These socks are good quality in a nice bright white.They have kept good shape after several washes.Would buy again.Published 10 months ago by Quiet Del