on 5 September 2012
I have bought some of these in the past and I think they are great for keeping you warm in the winter. Nice snug fit keeps the heat in but allows the body to breath. I will be considering some more for this winter if I am able to afford them.
on 21 May 2013
Nice product, good price and correct shipping, but...
...poorly finished seams. Front seam needed mending after only three uses, not even washed.
on 12 February 2012
Good delivrty time, okay product, nice snug fit with good wicking properties in use. Might try black instead of grey next time.
on 7 November 2011
Really nice, good quality 3/4 length running tights. So nice in fact that my wife has stolen them on me!
on 6 December 2011
I use these for cycling shortish distances where I don't need a pad. Full length tights are always too long for me and I wear these with long socks under 3/4 shorts. I find them amazingly comfortable, and have had no problems with them tearing anywhere.
on 15 August 2016
didn't fit too well and was a bit big
on 4 April 2012
really happy with these tights, can recommend them - lets just hope they last. Made in China is never an encouraging label to find sewn into a garment!
on 5 November 2011
very bad, I bought this product a couple of days ago. I tried it for only two times, but the most important part (you understand) is broken, this is embarrassing and really pissed me off. Can I return it?