Customer reviews

Size: 5.5 UK|Colour: Black (Black/White 03)|Change
Price:£60.71+ £3.90 shipping

on 25 March 2017
Bought these shows as part of branding exercise for business exhibition. Relatively confortable. Comes with a spare set of white laces which is handy.
on 29 August 2015
Despite these being "men's trainers", I bought them for myself and there's honestly no difference between these and the ladies version! They came before the expected delivery date and are true to size. I think they might be old stock because the box is different to puma's that I buy from high street stores. I do believe them to be genuine though, and they are a bargain at this price! Absolutely love them!!
on 22 June 2017
I am disappointed with these shoes sadly. From a comfort point of view I have not found them very comfortable at all. Unfortunately you can only find this out after wearing them and then its too late to send them back. I have worn them 3 times now and sadly I wont be wearing them again. I am gutted as I thought I'd treat myself to some Pumas and £48 is a lot for me to spend on shoes. :-(
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 September 2017
So great to find trainers that come in a size 3 (35.5)!!
AND they are LOVELY trainers! They are my second pair....... after wearing the previous ones almost to the point of extinction!
Highly recommend them.
on 4 March 2017
I love these. It's the second pair I get.
on 25 December 2016
Really happy with the foot wear , fits perfectly but one thing that let it down for me is that it came in a plain white box , I was confused that it came in a plain white box as all my other puma trainers order came with the correct box. But over all I'm really happy as the product came in a good quick time.
on 20 March 2017
Bought as gift and exact same style as pair he had had and worn to death previously so I was confident they would be liked and they were!
on 29 May 2017
love them!! , will buy more!!

Grab now!! they are perfect!! quality 10/10
packaging 10/10
on 15 June 2017
These trainers are not the classic fit of old. I only purchased a size 10.5 UK because there were no size 10's. They are very narrow compared to the originals. However my son was delighted when I presented them to him as a gift instead, he's a size 9.5 usually!
on 23 July 2017
to small but good quality if had fitted