on 13 March 2012
I play five a side football and have always had trouble with my socks slipping down my leg and exposing my shin pads. Not really a big problem but very annoying to have to keep pulling my socks up!

I bought these and they work great. Theyre easy to put on, look stylish and most importantly keep my socks up!

Would definately recommend this product. They do a great job.
on 1 February 2015
This is a one size fits all garter but I question whether they would fit every one. I haven't got the chunkiest of legs (about 34 cm circumference just below the kneecap) and they barely go round my leg. They are elasticated, with about a 4 cm velcro fastening at the end, so they will stretch but I think this will start to feel uncomfortable after a while. Also beware of the velcro pulling threads in your best wool socks!
For a simple, quick and easy-to-fit support for holding up those football socks on the younger leg they are probably ideal.
on 27 November 2013
Needed something to keep the rugby socks up, my son keeps taking to school so I guess they're fine. Only used for a month so can't say if they'll continue to grip.
on 24 June 2015
These are brilliant as my long socks are loosing the elasticity. These work well and I would not know I had them on.
on 25 May 2013
These work brilliantly. My kids both wear them for football and say they are great. Good value and size fits all
on 8 April 2016
Not the best ok for football biut not for a kilt
on 15 November 2014
Great item especially for the price
on 7 September 2015