Customer reviews

Puma Unisex sport socks (4X 3-Pack), 251025 , angel fall/white/estate blue , UK 9-11
Size: UK 9-11|Colour: angel fall/white/estate blue|Change
Price:£9.90 - £27.46

on 14 February 2014
I have been wearing these Puma socks for years and have never bought the coloured logos ones. They are, of course, the same as the standard black logo ones and fit me perfectly and I have never had any issues. Only perhaps that they don't last as long as I would like. But then they are reasonably priced so I can't complain.
on 1 January 2016
These come up very large, I think they are at the very upper-end of the size they list. They were bought as a gift for my partner who is quite particular about seams in socks and she wasn't impressed with them in that regard, stating the seams end up being uncomfortable very quickly.
Otherwise, as well made as you'd expect a pair of socks from Puma to be and a nice design and range of colours.
on 6 November 2015
I know they are a size 9-11 and I am a 9.5-10, but these still wear really large. They seem well made and are not uncomfortable, but neither do they feel really like the right size even in a shoe. I'd be inclined to try the size down next time.
on 27 March 2015
Great product and feel great. I got the large size and I wear a size 12 u.s, it was slightly too large, but still very wearable. Overall a great value.
on 9 May 2015
I'm a size 5 but the heel shows when I put my trainer on if I don't tuck it in. Good quality though and still useful.
on 30 August 2015
Great socks. They're just the right size so that they don't slip down in the heel when you're wearing gym shoes!
on 23 April 2015
arrived as expected fit and nice feel and look
on 15 July 2015
perfect size and keeps foot cool.
on 30 June 2015