on 12 January 2017
I have used this soy protein isolate for quite a while. I have not yet written a review as I am reluctant to promote what I imagine is a highly processed product, but after reading some of the negative reviews regarding taste and lumps I thought I would. It is a protein powder. It is meant to be taken for its ability to add protein in density above and beyond normal unprocessed foods. It's purpose is not to taste like chocolate eclairs. If you want to feel good, eat some doughnuts or something. Some reviewers really do need to man up.

I find it a largely taste neutral product. It has no strong taste that takes enormous amounts of something else to disguise. It is not disgusting. I mix it in a blender which gets rid of the lumps. It you want a disproportionate unnatural amount of protein in one sitting and you want no animal products then this will do the trick. Blend it in soy milk with banana and or cacao. I cook porridge oats and mix it in after cooking. Make homemade protein bars with it.

I take one star off my rating because I would like to see some sort of evidence that this product is not genetically modified rather than just a claim. And also it would be better if it was organic and then we would know it had not been saturated with pesticides.

One good thing is it does not spike blood glucose.
on 28 March 2017
I am vegan and I have been using this protein powder for nearly a year now. I am very happy with its texture and flavour which is very mild. I add it to my porridge, smoothies and stews. I tried the pea protein before but I prefer the soya one. It also has more protein content than the other one. No GMO so it is a winner. I wasn't my first purchase and it is definitely not the last one! Quick delivery as well and no problems with the seller. I would recommend this product to anyone: vegans, people with dairy intolerance or simply anyone who wants to add some cruelty-free protein to their diet.
on 2 June 2017
I really like this powder.

At first my shake was a little hard to drink as i just used water and three spoons of peanut butter. But the shakes after that have been so tasty. I vary between different flavours and have a shake every other day.

I have so far used whole earth peanut butter, cocao powder and alpro coconut milk which is lovely and chocolatey. I have also used mango, lime and alpro coconut milk which is so refreshing. And finally I have used strawberries and blueberries with fresh apple juice and that's so fruity and delicious.

Another trick I do is add dates and/or nuts like almonds and cashews as I blend it to add a nutty or sweet taste.

I always use a blender so I have no problem with any lumps. It's smooth and the taste is great. So I would advise that you experiment with your favourite flavours and add enough liquid, my shakes measure up to 750ml.

Great source of protein and low in salt and sugar. Highly recommend.
on 18 June 2015
This is wonderful - pure soya protein (90%) with no additives at all. I use it in baking, in smoothies, and it's a mainstay of my restricted vegetarian diet. Please never stop making or selling this wonderful stuff. Great neutral taste which goes with everything.
on 7 June 2017
Really nice protein powder, thoroughly enjoying! The protein itself has no taste to it (unflavored), which is great in shakes as you dont get bored of the same flavour; it also makes spicing, and mixing in fruit easier, as there is no pre-made flavour to work with.

My only issue with the product is that, if you don't blend it for long enough, the protein tends to form into little clumps.

Overall great product, would highly recommend! :)
on 30 March 2017
Im loving this protein , i use a few scoops in my porridge so I get about 16g protein purely from the product every morning , helps being a vegan and I much much prefer this then taking whey and protein powders , this is a much cheaper and better alternative and yes I am making those gains :).
on 27 June 2017
I really like this protein powder in my smoothies, but it also works well in other dishes. I recently made some coconut flour pancakes and added this, and it is completely flavourless, unlike a lot of other vegetarian protein powders, and it fills you up too, which is a massive bonus! It is cheap as chips too, the pack is resealable and it lasts for ages.
on 4 May 2017
I was reluctant to buy this due to claims it could cause acne flair ups. None whatsoever have occurred.

Yes, it tastes disgusting. It's an unflavoured protein powder. Just add a bit of vanilla extract and honey, then blend it - problem solved.

It has a smooth consistency and dissolves well in milk (I haven't tried water).
on 9 February 2017
THe taste of the proteins is pure soy and I love this taste. Proteins with low carbs and low calories. Surely this product is not to gain muscle and weight
on 19 May 2017
Wouldn't recommend this to anyone. The macros are great. But when the powder is added to any fluid (hot or cold) the powder always becomes lumpy and sticks together. So your meal will no longer be enjoyable...