on 28 January 2014
highly recommend these as animal free protein, bit pricey though so only as a treat. Tried the choc brownie version also, but the maple peanut is the best. I normally dont like maple but it isnt very strong, the sweetness just enhances the peanuttyness :-)
on 27 January 2016
I wouldn't really call this a protein bar as the protein content is fairly low. However, it's a nice bar and I've bought these a few times. The other flavours are good too and they're healthier than your average chocolate bar. However, some might find the taste and texture a bit too powdery.
on 10 April 2014
I got these at a ridiculous price of 32p per bar. They are really nice, great macros only just over 200 calories per bar 15g carbs and 12g protein and there actually tasty and pretty filling considering there 50g bars. Very happy with my purchase, however i wouldnt pay anywhere near £25 for any protein bars. £10 tops, if they drop to the £5.87 again ill be sure to grab more.
on 27 February 2014
Bought these for my fitness fanatical sons one of whom is a personnel trainer. Feedback was that the price was very good but the content of ingredients could be better. Overall a good buy despite a longer than average delivery time.
on 13 June 2015
Great protein bars. I was looking for no sugar ones, no sweeteners at all. This bar comes with excellent taste, good amount of protein and no sugar at all. A bit too much fat but hey there has got to be something in it!
on 9 December 2013
Just received my order and was keen to tuck in. However, these are different to the usual ones I have had in the past and I am rather disappointed as there is nothing on the packet to suggest a change in product. Maybe it is just a batch thing, but reading the ingredients there is a slight change. Ok the ones I had in the past were quite 'dry' but I liked that; these are more chewable but more oily and not as nice a taste. I guess it's all preference but I thought I would comment on this as I did prefer the old style.
on 21 June 2014
I love these!!! The chocolate and vanilla are amazing too! I have one every morning before I work out. 100% natural energy and goodness....
on 8 February 2014
When I bought these bars, it worked out at something like 35p a bar! That's a crazy price, they tasted pretty good to, Id buy again.
VINE VOICEon 26 January 2014
These are great bars for helping you while your doing sports of even as a boost during the day. Although they are small they are very filling and I also feel more energised after eating one. I tke these when IM going climbing and walking and also carry one in my bag during the day encase I'm feeling fatigued.
However what I really love about these are they are vegan, gluten and diary free.
They taste nutty and yum and a pack of these comes in at a great bargain price.
on 16 January 2015
Yum, good for after a workout. I always carry a bar with me in case I'm tempted by sweet things; good for on the go. To me tastes great with a good protein, filling.