on 26 March 2017
Amazing story! Gripping from start to finish. Well thought out, and very well written, I didn't want to put this book down, and was totally unprepared for the twist at the end.
on 19 February 2015
I am surprised at how much I enjoyed this book!

I had not heard of this author before reading No Pulse, and was introduced to the book through a friend who had read it and said it was the sort of thing he thought I would like.

I am a big fan of mystery and thriller novels, so this did pique my interest. I read my friends copy and though it take a little getting into at the beginning, it soon revved up into quite a compelling story.

This book prompted me to find out more about the author and discovered that he has a collection of his books on offer, so that is now queued up ready for me to read next.
on 22 July 2014
Despite feeling like I knew what the ending would be, I enjoyed the pace of the story and how it knitted together. Interesting enough to keep me turning the pages and I got thru it quickly.
on 25 August 2015
Disappointing: it could have been so much better. Turgid prose, unconvincing dialogue, and seriously under-researched locations. The ending, although predictable, felt like a cop-out. Mr Samways proudly boasts of having written 20 books in three years. That's rushing it, and it shows in this book's shortcomings. Three books in 20 years might have been a better ambition for him.
on 2 August 2014
Ok but depends whether just want a story or something a little more compelling. Light weight depends what mood you are in.
brilliant
on 13 August 2014
Bit odd and confused.
on 22 August 2014
Boring predictable
on 9 September 2014
good read
on 9 July 2014
Would loved to have read it in novel length when there could have been more detail of the surroundings and characters.