The Publisher: Paul Block - A Life of Friendship, Power and Politics Hardcover – 10 Jan 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Frank Brady is the author of eight books and hundreds of articles for both the popular and scholarly press, including Citizen Wells (Scribner's 1989). He has taught at CCNY, the School of Visual Arts, and NYU before becoming a Professor of Communications at St. John's University, and an Adjunct Professor in Journalism at Barnard College of Columbia University.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > 1901 Onwards
- Books > Biography > Historical > Social & Urban History
- Books > Biography > Historical > United States
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > Scots Law > Commercial, Financial, Industrial & Taxation
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Press & Journalism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies