- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Psychotropic Drug Directory 2012: The Professionals' Pocket Handbook and Aide Memoire Paperback – 3 Sep 2011
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This new edition of the "Psychotropic Drug Directory" again provides for professional practicing clinicians, a source of rapidly accessible information, advice and references on psychiatric. Along with chapters covering drug treatment options in psychiatric illness; selecting drugs, doses and preparations; psychotropics in problem areas; drug interactions; Drug-induced psychiatric disorders, this edition sees a completely new chapter on the management of side-effects, where the main option is to manage that side-effect, rather than switch drugs. The well-know format of information arranged in a problem-solving manner allows issues to be resolved quickly and easily. Over 5000 references are included for rapid identification of key papers for further research and clarification. The book is entering and embracing a new era in mental health, and offers its readers an insight into the research and development taking place, as well as encouraging the positive, optimal and rational use of medicines to improve the quality of life for people with mental health needs. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pharmacology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Reference > Directories
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychiatry
- Stationery & Office Supplies > Calendars, Planners & Personal Organisers > Address Books