Psychoses: An Integrative Perspective (The International Society for Psychological and Social Approaches to Psychosis Book Series) Paperback – 5 Jan 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'...it should be on the reading list of every counselling and psychotherapy training.' Penny Wigram, British Journal of Psychotherapy
'...essential reading for anyone working with psychotic clients.' Val Allen, Therapy Today
'I believe that this book would be an invaluable aid to any mental health professional who wants to have a broader understanding of psychosis.' - Mohammed Abouelleil Rashed, Journal of Mental Health
'Dr Cullberg's Psychoses: An Integrative Perspective is clearly the result of a lifetime of study and practice of treating patients with psychoses by an unconventionally intelligent and deeply compassionate psychiatrist. Mental health professionals and family members may benefit greatly from his comprehensive, refreshing and very human integration of knowledge on the psychoses.' - John R. Bola, PhD, The Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease--This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
About the Author
Johan Cullberg is a former professor of psychiatry, now working with research on first-episode psychosis and as a clinical supervisor at several Stockholm hospitals. He is former chairman of the ISPS and has published extensively on the subject of psychosis.--This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Schools of Thought > Jung, Carl
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z