- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Apple Press (16 Jun. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1845436474
- ISBN-13: 978-1845436476
- Product Dimensions: 16.4 x 2.2 x 14 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 624,213 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Psychology Squared: 100 concepts you should know Paperback – 16 Jun 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
DR CHRISTOPHER STERLING has recently retired as Principal Lecturer in the Department of Psychology at London South Bank University, where he taught research methods, cognitive psychology and neuropsychology at various levels. He has published journal articles and books in the area of adult dyslexia, and has authored textbooks on Introductory Psychology and Cognitive Psychology.
DR DANIEL FRINGS is an Associate Professor at London South Bank University, with research interests in social identity and group psychology. He has conducted research with partners including the MOD and London’s Metropolitan Police, is an Associate Editor of the Journal of Applied Social Psychology and teaches extensively at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.