- Audio CD
- Publisher: Nightingale Conant (1 Jan. 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 190595350X
- ISBN-13: 978-1905953509
- Product Dimensions: 16.6 x 2.9 x 19.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 693,996 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Psychology of Selling by Brian Tracy (Nightingale Conant) Audio CD – Audiobook, 1 Jan 1995
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Want to triple your income in just 12 months? Renowned achievement expert Brian Tracy lays out the "graduate level" sales-tested techniques that can do just that in "The Psychology of Selling" - one of the best, most comprehensive sales-training programs ever produced. Learn a 12-point goal-achieving method for reaching whatever destination you choose in life, how to "program" yourself for success, which products are best for you to sell, how to "read" your prospect's needs, and how to overcome objections, and how to motivate 99 out of 100 potential customers to buy.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Call Centre Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Sales Techniques
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks