- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: J P Tarcher/Penguin Putnam (21 Mar. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1585426253
- ISBN-13: 978-1585426256
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.5 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
31,710 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #66 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Sexual Behaviour
- #97 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Cognition & Cognitive Psychology > Emotions
- #302 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Relationships > Love & Romance
The Psychology Of Romantic Love: Romantic Love in an Anti-romantic Age Paperback – 21 Mar 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I like this writers straight forward honest apporoach which requires a lot of responsbility and choice making.
the history of romance for me was fascinating and pushed a lot of buttons. I had not appreciated to what extent we are carrying the baggage of millenia, whether we are aware of it or not and this book is a very grown up book! That done and dusted, I think it is for the fun and impressiveness of romance for those who are daring enough to be themselves. good luck!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
**Check out these Kindle books to get the party started today. Enjoy!
*Honoring the Self: The Pyschology of Confidence and Respect
*What Love Asks of Us
*The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem
*My Years with Ayn Rand
*The Psychology of Self-Esteem
*A Woman's Self-Esteem: Struggles and Triumphs in the Search for Identity