on 9 November 2001
I just started my Psychology course at University, and this book is a must. It was recommend to me and now I am recommending it to you! It explains the most complex terms in an easy to understand fashion. Now I feel like I am gonna come out ontop of my course!
on 18 June 2012
Interesring and educational also a great little hand book if you have or are thinking of having children, not just for Psycologists! I am actually doing an 'Introduction to Child Psycology Course' but have found this book very helpful in understanding my own grandchildrens behaviour, ( as my children are adults now ) and the book is easy to understand.
You can jump from one chapter to another and back again as it's not a formal read which is a great advantage, I just use lots of book markers.
on 28 January 2013
this product came within date of purchase and has been very useful and helpful throughout my studies. I would recommend this product to everyone!
on 8 May 2016
didn't really use it much so should have saved my money
on 16 September 2015
some good parts others not that useful
on 9 September 2015
bought for uni very pleased
on 24 October 2014