The Psychology of Adoption Paperback – 7 Apr 1994
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Brodzinsky and Schechter's valuable collection of papers help provide a more reliable base to our understanding of adoption, and our interventions with adoptees and their families. It is good to have this in paperback. (Brian Minty, Psychological Medicine, Vol. 27, 1997)
About the Author
David M. Brodzinsky is Associate Professor, Developmental and Clinical Psychology, Rutgers University. Marshall D. Schechter is Professor Emeritus, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Well written from all contributors.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Child & Developmental Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Adoption
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology > Child & Developmental
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Relationships
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Social Welfare & Services