- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Psychology of Addictive Behaviour (Palgrave Insights in Psychology series) Paperback – 20 Aug 2010
Save an extra 10% with Amazon Student*
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Moss and Dyer's book provides a comprehensive review of both the historical development and contemporary focus of addiction psychology, and will doubtlessly be welcomed by A-Level and undergraduate students studying introductory courses in addiction."
- Lee Hogarth, Lecturer in Psychology, University of Nottingham
With its broad coverage, accessible style and in-depth focus on the psychology of addictive behaviour, this is the perfect aid for students seeking the top grades at A level and as undergraduatesSee all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gave me all the information I wanted and didn't cost much, what's not to like?Published 14 months ago by The future is past
Succinct and easy to read for someone not studying for a formal qualification, just interested.Published 17 months ago by keith rand