on 29 June 2012
Dynamite, absolute dynamite, must have for anyone serious about their future, I have used Brian Tracy's stuff for 20 years and I was financially independent by the time I was 34 and Brian had a lot to do with this, thank you Brian...
on 3 April 2012
this is one of those book you should go through once a year. it is life skills i wish i had know when i was at school.
on 7 January 2014
An employer put me on to this 16 years ago and I fully embraced it at the time. It caused a radical change in my thinking and attitudes, so much so that I have been ramming it down the throats of people I care about ever since. Some have shunned it (sadly), but for many who have listened to it I have seen their lives (and finances) blossom! It will be the money well spent!
on 29 May 2013
I didnt want to pay full price for this (mostly as I couldnt afford it) however I would recommend anyone to listen to a copy of this - too early to say if it has changed my life but definitely enhanced my current thinking ! Great Seller too - arrived really quicky and well packaged. Thank you.
on 8 June 2015
life changing. remake your life in 5 discs!
on 18 February 2016