- Paperback: 592 pages
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 3rd Revised edition edition (1 Nov. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 078176033X
- ISBN-13: 978-0781760331
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 2.5 x 27.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
403,690 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #178 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Nursing > Psychiatric
- #865 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Nursing > Clinical
- #2533 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing Paperback – 1 Nov 2005
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This psychiatric mental health nursing text is designed for the program that teaches a shortened or integrated psychiatric mental health core course. The book presents sound nursing theory, therapeutic modalities, and clinical application for the major DSM-IV disorders across the treatment continuum. The organizing framework is the nursing process. The text emphasizes assessment, therapeutic communication, neurobiology, and psychopharmacologic intervention. Features focus on developing student self-awareness, communication skills, and utilizing family and community resources.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com