Prozap 30W Professional Electric Fly Killer, Electric Fly Zapper, Bug Zapper, Insect Killer Ideal for Home & Commercial Use
|Sale:||£36.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£53.00 (59%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- EFFECTIVE FLY & INSECT CONTROL - Our Bug Zapper features two high intensity ultraviolet bulbs that attracts all pesky flying insects into the device. Insects then make contact with an extremely powerful high voltage electrically charged metal grid, instantly killing them. Kills a limitless amount of insects. Get rid of all flying insects and bugs!
- SAFE & CLEAN - Features a detachable chain, designed for wall mounting to keep out-of-reach of children and pets, or can be free standing. Dead insects get collected in the tray at bottom of unit, which can then be easily removed for cleaning and bug disposal. Safe to operate 24/7. Non-clogging and easy to clean electric grid. Room Coverage 100m2, 2M Electric Cable. 2 YEAR GUARANTEE
- PESTICIDE, CHEMICAL & ODOR FREE - Get rid of all flying insects and bugs without the use of pesticides or dangerous chemicals. Maintenance free and easy to use; simply plug in the fly zapper and watch the device eliminate all pesky and annoying flies by electrocuting them in the metal grid.
- IDEAL FOR ALL INDOOR ENVIRONMENTS: Exceptionally safe and secure to use in every home area as well as hospitals, workplace areas, commercial spaces such as restaurant kitchens, warehouses and retail stores.
- 2 YEAR GUARANTEE: We offer a 2 year guarantee on our Electric Fly Killer, Electric Fly Zapper, Insect Killer, Wasp Killer. Product Dimensions 520mm(W) x 330mm(H) x 100mm(D)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Vermatik Indoor Pest Control, Electric Fly Killer, Fly Zapper, Bug Zapper, Insect Killer, Wasp Killer, Fly Trap
Keep control of flying insects all year round with this mains powered Vermatik Insect Killer. Ideal for use in the home, office and other commercial outlets.
The ultraviolet lamps lure the flying insects into the electrically charged grid and fall into the removable easy to clean tray.
The Electric Fly Killer provides more output in a slimmer design so large industrial areas are no problem. The Bug Zapper features low energy bulbs great for flying insect control at very low operating costs.
Crafted using high-quality aluminium alloy, the Vermatik Electric Bug Zapper offers maximum protection from all kinds of flying insects, including mosquitos, wasps, flies, and more! Don't rely on chemicals or sprays that smell terrible to protect you, get something that kills bugs for good.
Here Are Our Electric Fly Killer's Amazing Features
Keeps your home and business free from flying insects
Low energy bulbs with low operating costs.
Repels flying insects, mosquitos, wasps, flying ants and more
No need for sprays, candles or smelly creams
Removable drawer makes removing dead insects quick and easy
Keeps the bug bites to a minimum
2 X 15W Tubes - Lamp life approximately 6000hrs
Product Dimensions - 520mm(W) x 330.5mm(H) x 100mm(D).2.2M cable
Why choose a Vermatik product? Vermatik, a leading brand of the pest control industry in both the USA and UK, with over 10 years of experience in the field of pest control delivering high quality products with amazing value for money. The Vermatik range can be regularly seen on TV shopping channels as well as online.
To get Zapping those flies Click "Add to Basket" above!!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
In the hot weather we had some stray flies in the kitchen, we found that it worked best when all other light is dimmed. Flies tends to be attracted to other lights include window more than the blue light from the machine. Once dark the flies will fly into the machine.
Sometimes we can hear the spark and fly in the bottom tray flapping it's wings in pain for sometime, strangely satisfying
update - after six months or so of constant use destroying insects both tubes failed - bit disappointing, so knocking off a star
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category