Provision Mapping: Improving outcomes in primary schools (David Fulton / Nasen) Paperback – 29 Nov 2012
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Written by an experienced practitioner who has a very current understanding of the school context, this book gives a fantastically clear, detailed and realistic strategy for primary schools with regards to raising attainment and inclusive practice. Anne Massey has provided a cogent and manageable system of provision mapping for whole-school improvement. – Pippa Whittaker, SENCO, Hans Price Academy, UK.
'This very detailed book will enable schools to develop whole school approaches which improve outcomes and ensure that they are removing barriers to participation and achievement for all children.' – Dr Peter Grimes, Principal Lecturer in Inclusive School Development, Canterbury Christ Church University, UK.
About the Author
Anne Massey, an experienced SENCO and school leader, is currently employed as a Local Authority School Improvement Adviser with a focus on inclusion in Kent, UK. She has spoken at national conferences and delivers training on Provision Mapping.
Top customer reviews
It is a book about inclusion of all pupils, that aims to help us cut down on beaurocracy by working smarter!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Education Management & Organisation > Strategies & Policy
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Examinations & Assessment
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > SEN Teaching
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Primary
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies