- Boxed-product Weight: 59 g
- Delivery information: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Manufacturer reference: 5958775
- ASIN: B004E0YMJM
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 22 Dec. 2010
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (50 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 33,994 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Provado Lawn Grub Killer 10 sachets
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Season long control from just one application.
- Controls chafer grubs and leatherjackets
- Does not harm beneficial organisms.
- Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas once dry.
- Easy to apply
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Systemic long lasting insecticide for the control of Chafer grubs and Leatherjackets in domestic lawns. For best results apply at the egg laying stage of either pest. Easily dissolved pre-measured granules for application in a watering can. Each sachet treats 10 sq.m lawn.
10 x Provado Lawn Grub Killer 3g sachets
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
There is great concern across Europe about the collapse of bee populations.
The new EU restrictions will apply from December 2013 for three neonicotinoid pesticides - clothianidin, imidacloprid and thiametoxam - which are used to treat bee-attractive crops such as rape seed.
Provado Lawn Grub Killer contains one of the active Imidacloprid and is used for the control of Chafer Beetle and Leatherjacket larvae control in lawns. It's a sad day for Provado and professional turf care insecticide also based on Imidacloprid called Merit.
Neonicotinoid chemicals in pesticides are believed to harm bees and the European Commission says they should be restricted to crops not attractive to bees and other pollinators.
But many farmers and crop experts argue that there is insufficient data.
Fifteen countries voted in favour of a ban - not enough to form a qualified majority. According to EU rules the Commission will now have the option to impose a two-year restriction on neonicotinoids - and the UK cannot opt out.
The UK did not support a ban - it argues that the science behind the proposal is inconclusive. It was among eight countries that voted against, while four abstained.
However it pains me to say, you can probably get this product cheaper on eBay.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Although this product has been discontinued I'm wondering whether Provado's Ultimate Bug Killer is the same ingredient? It smells similar.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Does what it says on the box and kills the grubs in your lawn promptlyPublished 14 months ago by martin essex
Please un-ban it (I know you can't). This is the most effective means of getting rid of these pests (chafer larvae) - if you've had an infestation you know the damage they wreak. Read morePublished 16 months ago by markee
Not too sure about his product because there have been appearances of Leather jackets following treatment. Have followed instructions to the letter!Published 22 months ago by Desmond Mardle