- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Protone suspension strap training system - Bodyweight Strength And Fitness Training - Home Gym - Fitness
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- THE PROTONE suspension strap training system - Allows for a full body workout. From rows, to squats, to mountain climbers, to curls, this has it all. One of the most versatile training tools on the market - Quick to set up, easy to use. Use your bodyweight to control your movements during exercise for a challenging workout. Secure using the included 'door jam' anchor or 'outdoor anchor' strap and your ready to press, row, and curl away.
- INCLUDES 1 x suspension strap set, nylon webbed, central strap system with 2 comfort grip handles with reinforced stitching for extra strength. 1 x 'Door Jam' anchor, 1 x 'Outdoor anchor' strap, 1 X carry bag, 1 x Set up guide
- DOOR JAM anchor point system - allows you to use your door frame as an anchor point for rowing, pressing, ab work, etc... Simply put the door jam over the top of your door and close! Adjust the straps to suit your height and your ready to roll.
- USE OUTDOORS - Take your suspension strap with you - Loop the anchor over a tree branch, pole, beam etc... and enjoy the freedom of training where you want to.
- QUALITY components - Reinforced stitching, Solid carabiners, comfortable handles. Get yours today!
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Introducing the Protone by Bodycore fitness suspension trainer. Thoughtfully built for full body strength, mobility, and muscle gains. This suspension trainer forces you to engage your core with every move. Its ideal for all walks of life, whatever the goal. Bodyweight exercises have long been known to be one of the best ways to train. Using your own bodyweight, the suspension trainer engages your core to work with your connected muscle groups for a true full body workout. From push / pull movements for the upper body to lower body exercises using the feet anchors, there is nothing that you can't train with this suspension trainer. Many workout examples can be found on youtube for demonstration. Included in this kit is - Suspension trainer with durable, comfort grip handles and feet anchor-loops, Heavy duty components and buckles, Adjustable nylon straps to get the ideal length, A large padded door anchor to enable you to work out home and away, An anywhere anchor with carabina, for use outside to any secure anchor point, An extension strap for use around trees/poles/ etc, A very portable carry bag.
1 x Suspension trainer
1 x Nylon straps
1 x Padded door anchor
1 x Extension strap
1 x Carry bag
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'd echo that the carabiners could do with something to pad them as it's quite easy to run into them on common movements. Other than that, very good value compared to other packages out there.
It was very easy to set up and could be used in less than 10 mins, and that was only because the straps are all cable tied for safe packaging!
I have used this a few times since my purchase and find it very sturdy and feels well made, really pleased with my purchase!
Never used a suspension training kit before but I've been a regular gym user for years. I'm able to have a really good work out in the garage using this. My flat bench hasn't had a look in since this arrived. The kit doesn't do everything, you'll need to combine it with other kit. I'm using it alongside a medicine ball, pull-up bar, and well matted floor. All of this together means I'm not even thinking of heading to gym soon.
I've had shoulder pain and this has helped build up that shoulder lots.
Before I was using a big rubber band type thing just for the shoulder. But now the Protone gives an all body work out.
I've got my dad using it too.
He's 89. I'd definitely recommend this, also it's good value for money.
Most recent customer reviews