Size: FR : L (Taille Fabricant : L)|Colour: black - True Black|Change
Price:£48.29+ Free shipping

on 5 January 2015
I am 6'1" tall and about a 32-34" waist (depending on the cut) and these board pants fit me perfectly! They have pockets on each side, with one on the rear and an additional popper and zip pocket on the left thigh. They come with detachable suspenders however they fit comfortably round the waist that they can be worn without the suspenders. I also have a Protest board jacket which can be connected to these pants using the waist loops to prevent snow getting inside. The pants also come with boot clips. These board pants were a great buy ahead of my skiing holiday.
on 9 July 2014
Great quality and style. The only thing I'd say is that that they come up quite small; you probably need to order the size above what you usually take. This is no problem to change them for a larger size unless you've ordered the xx-large, in which case you're stuffed as that's the largest they make. However, I sent my 2XLs back and got a speedy refund. Not their problem that I'm a tubby git, but I have dropped a star because everyone else's 2XLs fit me and these were just an inch or two too small.