on 17 March 2017
The slender blend capsules are so good! Help to loose weight and perform at the gym!
on 25 May 2015
Great product, I've lost half a stone in 2 weeks, gym helps
on 13 December 2015
i really hate this production, it hurt my body and my stomach, please don't buy it
on 2 January 2016
I have been using protein world for a while now, I think I'm on to my 3rd purchase. I purchase the whole slender blend package from the protein world website. These tablets are amazing. I take them with a shake as a meal replacement and if going to the gym try to have tablet and shake about half an hour before going and the difference in energy I have is amazing. Never take after 3pm and always drink plenty of fluids. 2 shakes, 2 tablets, a 1 healthy meal and a few healthy snacks. Stopped taking these over Xmas and atarted again on New Year's Day and already feel the benefit. I still have a way to go to reach my target weight but these give me so much energy and motivation.
on 7 July 2015
Good. Don't give me any palpitation or anything
on 18 March 2016
Do not buy if you're sensitive to caffeine!! I felt dizzy and lightheaded all day after taking 2 capsules with a meal. Horrible experience
on 7 March 2016
Currently on my second week of the capsules. I feel dizzy and light headed..it does kill off your appetite while they are in your system but i have been waking up at 3(ish)am absolutely starving. Haven't noticed any weight loss as of yet! It also hasn't given me more energy it just makes you stay awake.
on 15 January 2016
didnt help me loose weight and just made me feel crappy and sick... waste of money!! best way to loose weight is healthy eating and exercise as i have now found out!
on 12 September 2016
Crap
on 17 December 2015
Very high amount of caffeine in these. It gave me the shakes and found it very hard to relax. I had to stop taking them after 2 days.