on 14 July 2016
wow where do I start. I tried these for the first time at Bodypower and the taste was amazing. They taste as good as normal crisps but have so much protein in them. I have tried all the different types of flavours, however for me the chicken one was the best tasting ones they have. Great to use as a stack, and I also buy these in bulk now for when I'm working away. Thank you so much, I will be ordering more and more.
on 11 December 2014
Although they're quite fluffy I find them somewhat filling and one pack is just enough for a small snack. The flavour is REALLY strong but I like it, it might be too much for others though.
The nutritional values are perfect imo and even though it's not purely whey protein (soy protein as well) I think it's a good quality product. Delivery is always fast, too.
Minus 1 star just because of the way-over-the-top price for only 1 bag of 40 g!
on 24 April 2014
These protein bites are amazing, full of protein low on carb and sugar, make you feel full and the most enjoyable thing for is the spicessss u can taste and crunch woow. i loooove it
on 24 April 2014
i was most excited about this flavor from the other two (sweet chili & sour cream w garlic) im kinda disappointed it felt to me that im eating from the spice drawer in our kitchen, other than that you get used to to the taste. eventually you'll finish it without realizing lol.
on 12 June 2016
Very annoyed. Since this product has been endorsed by big athletes I was expecting a very high quality product that would last a long time, especially seeing the price tag. At first I was happy with the product as it did just as I expected and I believed it to be of great quality. Now a month later of extremely light usage first the Gromit on the bottom came off and then one of the forks in the mixer ball snapped off, no clue how seeing as I hand washed it so I can't have been my dishwasher. So now when I try and load my powder after 10 minutes the mixer ball slips into the bottle and mixes the powder prematurely. Very annoyed seeing as I've missed the return Window and I wasted £20 that I could have bought more protein or pre workout !
review image
on 10 August 2017
A good alternative to a bag of crisps if you are weight watching. They taste ok albeit a bit salty.
on 1 June 2015
First bite is great but then you're left with sort of like a protein powder in your mouth which is hidden in the crunch which isn't pleasant, for the price i'd much rather spend on a protein bar/cookie which doesn't taste like flavoured dust.
on 3 September 2014
Nice flavour (I've tried the others and didn't think much of them) and surprisingly filling. The texture is sort of powdery as you crunch and munch them, but not unpleasantly so.
on 12 June 2016
These taste gross. Quest do a much tastier version of protein chips that are crunchy and light. These are over flavoured and have a dry, pasty consistency. Not nice.
on 5 November 2015
didn't like the taste of it, the other flavor is much much better. I am an indian and a foodie, i can easily i tell you, the spices in this food needs to be changed.