- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
GGS LCD Rigid Hard Glass Screen Protector For Canon Eos 500D 450D High Transparency, Anti-scrape, Anti Bump(BV & Jo).
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This might be the best LCD protector you can find for your camera, it uses car glass, slightly bendable
- but even a knife cannot scratch it, exactly the same size of your LCD screen,and only 0.6mm thick, it looks like the copy of the original plastic cover, just much tougher.
- One photo shows the back side, remove the paper cover and you see only the black frame coming with a thin narrow 3M adhesive, won't leave any residue on your LCD frame.
- if you need to remove it, just use a thin layer of plastic to slide in, actually that paper you removed from the glass is the best choice to do this, keep it just in case.
- next photo shows that the glass can actually bend a bit, while normal glass will simply shatter if pushed like that, even though, if you want to remove it, you should follow the instructions above instead of just prying it off, it still can shatter into pieces.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Package includes: One LCD protector(camera is not included).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
is the marks one gets on the screen when using the viewfinder.
This product is a permanent fixture, solves that problem and is easy to fit and
much easier keep clean.
Illustrative instructions as well as the Japanese ones.
So no diffculty there.
Well packaged and promptly delivered. A snip at this price.
No hesitation in recommending this first class product.
The protector was bought for my Canon 450d it is sturdy and fits like a glove.
Very easy to attach, took me about 20 seconds and it lines up perfectly.
In use it is crystal clear, you don't notice it on the screen.
Good price for a very good product. I would recommend you to purchase one, far cheaper to replace the protector than your Screen!
This version simply sticks on with self adhesive pads - so this should not happen again. With it being glass, rather than plastic it is much clearer and less prone to scratches.
The Screen protector which i bought for my Canon 450d feels sturdy & fits like a glove.
Simple to put on (20sec) and lines up perfectly.
Crystal clear, you don't notice it on there.
Good price for a very good product.
Get one, it's cheaper to replace a screen protector than replace your Screen!
now for 4 months and barely know it is there - thin enough that it does not stick-out more than 1-2mm, perfect
fit over camera screen, is not a problem to wipe clean, appears to provide a transparent pass thro. Just make
sure your camera screen is clean & dry before attaching and watch the orientation of the protector ... I may
have put it on upside down as there is a small logo/text but you can barely make it out ... so no real probs.
Most recent customer reviews