- Explore the Deals & Offers Store for the latest deals on power tools, kitchen and bathroom fixtures, safety and security, decoration and more.
- Go to This Week's Savings in DIY & Tools and discover our offers of Over 50% Off, Top-Rated or Under £10 products. The range is refreshed every week.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Proteam TO1012 - 12 LED Wind Up Energy Saving Large Lantern
|Price:||£8.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£11.00 (55%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 12 energy saving LEDs
- Carry handle
- Variable light function (either 4, 8 or 12 LEDs on)
- Wind Up
- No batteries needed
- 1 minute of winding gives 20 minutes of light
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
All camping trips end up needing light later in the day and this lantern is an ideal solution to the problem. With its carry handle and variable brightness via the option of using either 4, 8 or 12 of the LEDs it can be used anywhere. The brightness of the 12LEDs mean it casts an excellent area of light. It can also be used in the home, loft, garage, shed and in the garden.
No batteries. No plugs. Lots of light. It's versatile, too -- use it for barbecues, late summer nights, emergency lighting, festivals or anything else. Guilt free, too: You're doing the environment and your wallet a favour by using Proteam's Wind Up Lantern.
Look for similar items by category
- DIY & Tools > Building Supplies > Job Site Lighting
- DIY & Tools > Power, Garden & Hand Tools > Hand Tools > Torches > Flashlight Lanterns
- DIY & Tools > Substores > Regular Stores > DIY & Tools: Amazon Global Delivery Available
- Lighting > Outdoor Lighting
- Sports & Outdoors > Camping & Hiking > Lights & Lanterns > Lanterns
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It can't be folded, so this is the size you see on the picture, but never the less light enough to be hanged in a tent.
We discover the there is also an insert on the side for an adaptor. So we used our 12 V ( from an electric pump) adaptor and tried to recharge it only fot 5 min. It was amasing -lasted more that 24 hours! I have done this on my own back, so it is not described in the instruction!Please take care.So I suspect that I shall use the car addaptor too to charge it with when camping if I get bored winding it up.
I recomend this lanten as it is excelent value for money.Good luck and have fun with it.
No need to worry about finding batteries for torches, lighting candles or paraffin Tilley lamps. Just wind the handle & switch it on, easy! This lamp is very user friendly & it produces enough light to fill a room with a gentle glow.
If you are looking for a bright lamp to use indoors then this is probably one of the best out there for the price. Although its nowhere near as bright as a Tilley lamp it is much safer as it poses no risk of fire or carbon monoxide poisoning. This is certainly the most sensible lamp to use indoors or in a tent... And you dont need to keep spending money on batteries for it. Excellent!
Also, as another reviewer has mentioned, even though there is no mention of it on this page or on the box the unit comes in you CAN charge this unit other than using the wind up. There is a small electrical input on the base and if you have the right adaptor (4v) you can charge from the mains. This is a major bonus and I can't think why it's not mentioned anywhere.
1. It doesn't light up my two man tent even on 12 led setting.
2. As advertised it is supposed to stay at optimum brightness for 20 mins after one minute's winding, which is a complete fast, as it dims as soon as you stop winding.
3. The handle snapped almost immediately after getting it out of the box.
4. The wind up mechanism snapped two days later.
All this has rendered it useless, after 2 days of use whilst camping.
I reiterate... Don't buy it!
And i am shocked that Amazon even sell this item.
There are no instuctions for varying the power (4; 8; or 12;) as advertised, and the on off switch was not working...I switched the lantern on, but it would not go off. perhaps you are supposed to let it run down, but the switch does say on/ off.
I am sadly looking for a refund.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really bright. I use it indoors at the top of the stairs during the night.Published 28 days ago by Sharon Jeal
Very happy with this item dose exactly what it says serves my needs very well. THANK YOUPublished 2 months ago by roy dilley
Just what I wanted,my old ones were battery operated,very handy when the power goes off,and I know that I don't need to replace the batterys in the dark.Published 5 months ago by Dave Palma
the angle that the winder makes with the shell of the lamp makes winding much more awkward than other lampsPublished 6 months ago by James Earls
Not that strong on handle mine snapped off first few weeksPublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer