Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 May 2014
I bought a JML 'blu step' years ago, for use in the kitchen. A few weeks ago the top of it cracked, so I decided I had better get a replacement. I looked all over the web, but I think they must have stopped making it, so I got this very similar looking one from Amazon however, upon opening it, I realised it is incredibly flimsy looking compared to my old one (much thinner plastic) plus I wasn't convinced that the side panels were sitting right when it was opened (again, comparing it to my almost identical looking one). I then came back onto Amazon and looked at what appeared to be a 4-star rated product, but when you look at the individual reviews, many of them say that this step stool cracked or broke very shortly after buying! I rang Amazon, and they kindly arranged for it to be picked up by courier and sent back. Excellent customer service, as always.

.... the search goes on!
on 3 December 2012
This stool is so nice, and this is a great price. It takes so little space, which is necessary in our house, is easy to fold and unfold (my 2-year-old can do it) and is very sturdy.
It has little rubber bits where it touches the floor so is non-slip. Its construction is such that it won't wobble or distort while in use. Very important for my toddler while brushing his teeth in the bathroom. I like knowing he can't slip and smack his face on the sink or anything.
It's sturdy enough to support adults.
It's very portable, and folds away nicely. I can't recommend it enough. Whoever invented this should get a huge pat on the back. :)
on 14 August 2017
Very good product, my granddaughter is very happy as she can now use this to help me in the kitchen.
on 11 September 2012
I stayed with a friend who had one of these folding steps, and had to get one for myself. For short people, like me, they make the top shelf so much more accessible. No more wobbling on chairs, perching on counter tops or using a spatula to reach items on the top shelf of the kitchen cupboards.

The step is very sturdy and stable. Best of all, it folds away, so can be stored between units or in a cupboard.
on 9 January 2014
If you are height-challenged, this value folding step-up stool will enable you to reach into kitchen cupboards or the top shelf of your wardrobe.
on 14 May 2017
Useful tool- sturdy and portable
on 22 September 2015
sturdy
on 4 March 2017
Broke the first time a 52kg person steppend on it.
on 31 October 2010
I have bought two now in the period of a couple of months and they both have broken whilst standing on them. Very dangerous. I weigh only 11 and a half stone so I'm way below the recommended weight limit. I liked it as it was compact and folding so tried another one. I will not again.
11 Comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 March 2010
This is a fantastic product. I found it cheapest on here and it arrived within 36 hours of ordering - excellent service. I use this stool every day and am going to order more so I can keep them on each floor of my house. It gives me the added height I need to reach things and is sturdy, easy to use and folds flat so can be stored virtually anywhere - in my case, down the side of the fridge or in the airing cupboard (where I struggle to reach the back of the top shelf). A builder friend was going to order one as it could fit in his toolbox.

See one answered question