- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Prostate Cancer (The Facts) Paperback – 7 Oct 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Professor Malcolm Mason is an Oncologist with a special interest in prostate cancer. He has been closely involved in clinical trials in prostate cancer for the Medical Research Council for over 18 years, and he has had a research programme in Cardiff University into this disease since 1997. He qualified in London at St Bartholomew's Hospital, and trained in Oncology at the Royal Marsden Hospital, London. He moved to Cardiff in 1992. He is also past-Chairman of the British Prostate Group. In 2009, Professor Mason was appointed the Chairman of the National cancer Research Institute's Prostate Cancer Clinical Studies Group, the main UK group responsible for developing and overseeing clinical trials in prostate cancer in the UK. Mr Leslie Moffat trained in Edinburgh and Glasgow. He published the largest study of LHRH analogues Chairman of Scottish Urological Cancer Audit, the largest of its kind in the world.
Top Customer Reviews
I recommend this book to those diagnosed with prostate cancer, their family and friends.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Prostate
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Popular Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Oncology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Urology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z