Prostar Marino Compression Base Layer Shorts
|Price:||£5.78 - £15.20|
- Marino performance base layer shorts are fitted performance base layer support shorts with pro-cool technology for warmth and dryness
- Moisture is drawn away from the skin leaving the wearer dry and comfortable due to the wicking properties of the product
- There are no side seams which mean that friction is kept to a minimum
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Marino performance base layer shorts are fitted performance base layer support shorts with pro-cool technology for warmth and dryness. Moisture is drawn away form the skin leaving the wearer dry and comfortable due to the wicking properties of the product.
There are no side seams which mean that friction is kept to a minimum. An ideal match to Prostar's Geo base layer jersey.
Top customer reviews
Just be aware when you buy - go for a size larger than you'd normally get!
A nice looking garment and delivered very quickly but unless you can judge your fit from the above..
Prostar Marino Baselayer Shorts.
1. Fit - the highest waistband ever....way up my stomach, heading for my ribs. May suit the mature gent with high fit trousers! Very tight waistband on a soft fabric body, why?
2. Fabric - these are pure synthetic....No Merino wool, so please check the spelling! If you want Merino Wool, look elsewhere.
I can't recommend these at all. Quite useless.
At this price they are going straight in the bin, as I can't be bothered sending them back.
I read the reviews on Amazon before buying. I would say they that most are spot on. I looked at the ProStar sizing chart before I ordered. They are just on size, any smaller and I wouldn't have got into them comfortably. Like others say, there is not a lot of 'give' in the waist band. If in doubt, go for a size higher.
ProStar have been a little bit cheeky calling them 'Marino', because there is no 'Merino' wool in them. I guess merino wool is expensive. They are 90% polyester, 10% elastane.
Considering the high price of baselayers, including ebay, they are good value at less than a £][. Others have commented that they are poorly made but I haven't noticed it myself. I dont think I would buy loads of them, but when these are worn out I would consider buying another pair.
Most recent customer reviews
Great value, extremely comfortable and much better...Read more