- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Agio Publishing House (19 May 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1927755166
- ISBN-13: 978-1927755167
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.7 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,303,321 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Prospecting and Setting Appointments Made Easy Paperback – 19 May 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Barry Andruschak was born and raised in Vancouver, BC. He has a diploma in Aviation Technology from Selkirk College in Castlegar, BC. After being a charter pilot for 3 years, he was introduced to the A.L. Williams Corporation, now called Primerica Financial Service Ltd., in 1985. He became Primerica Canada's first Regional Vice President independent sales agent in 1986. He is currently holds the title of National Sales Director and lives with his family in Victoria, BC.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com