- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Property Development Paperback – 29 Oct 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"The fact that Property Development has now reached its Sixth Edition suggests two things. First, while the fundamentals of the development process remain essentially unchanged, the contexts in which it is carried out are changing all the time, and this is well reflected in this new edition. The second is that the book, in going through so many editions, has proved to be a continuously valuable textbook for students studying the subject internationally. It provides both the basic concepts and enough depth to be useful at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels of study." Professor Peter Byrne, Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK
About the Author
Richard Reed is Professor of Property and Real Estate at Deakin University, Australia.
Sally Sims is Senior Lecturer in Real Estate at Oxford Brookes University, UK.