- Paperback: 152 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; Student Manual/Study Guide edition (28 Mar. 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521577977
- ISBN-13: 978-0521577977
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 1.1 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,609,638 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Pronunciation Plus Student's Book: Practice through Interaction Paperback – Student Edition, 28 Mar 1998
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pronunciation Plus Student's Book helps intermediate-level students improve their pronunciation through a variety of stimulating listening and speaking tasks that address all the important topics in English pronunciation: individual speech sounds, sounds in connected speech, stress, rhythm, intonation, and spelling. Many of the tasks are done with a partner or in small groups, giving students the opportunity to interact with their classmates while practicing their pronunciation.
About the Author