on 21 April 2017
lasted less than a year and then gave up the ghost. Just couldnt cope with what we were asking it to do, very very basic gaming and internet access for our daughter. Camera is bad as well images are all blurry and low resolution, slow at responding and screen is easily damaged. Would not recommend this at all
on 19 April 2015
Performs well for the price
on 11 September 2014
for the price its a good little tablet.
on 7 September 2014
Have purchased similar priced tablets in past year, so wasn't expecting a high spec unit to arrive as I'm aware of the cheap construction at these prices.
However, upon opening the box I was extremely surprised. The unit is roughly the size of you're standard paperback book so very easy and comfortable to hold in one hand, very lightweight also. The back cover is a nice smooth shiny white plastic, but does not feel thin or flimsy like most backings. It fits snugly to the screen with no nasty ridges around the glass. The camera lens has a nice chrome look surround to it too, which is a nice finishing touch.
The screen is a nice size with minimal framing round the edges, so has a large display area for its size.
The unit is fairly quick in operation and despite the initial updates upon switching it on the unit showed very little evidence of lagging or processing difficulty.
The screen image is crisp and clear and handles high graphic games and plays excellent quality video with no problems.

The unit does only come with 1G of storage but does have a Micro SD slot to expand this.
We downloaded 15 average data games from playstore , several books, and some music files and still had not used it all. So for many, a memory expansion would not be needed.
The sound quality is good, and pretty good volume for size, and comes with a good quality pair of in-ear "gummy" style headphones. It also comes with the mains charger and brief instructions.

All in All, with my limited "tech" knowledge this unit has surpassed all my expectations of build quality and performance Vs price. And I would happily recommend this unit to both young and old if looking for a first or cheap quality tablet.
My only reason for not giving this 5 stars was that my unit had a minor factory assembly issue, which took very little effort to amend. Other than that, I am am very happy with the item and would easily give it 5 stars.
Highly Recommended product.
11 Comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 November 2014
For the price I think it's good
on 18 June 2014
Very pleased with this purchased this is for my 6 year sons birthday in a couple of weeks. Very easy to set up have downloaded apps from google play already no problems so far. No problems connecting to the internet the instructions that came in the box are not very useful but if you know what you are doing it is a breeze to get set up. Delivery was very quick came with in 2 days of ordering and included a screen protector which I was very pleased to find. For a basic tablet from what I have seen so far it is a very good buy and I am very pleased with it.
on 19 May 2015
Arrived well packaged, nevertheless had a 1" scratch on screen. WiFi button obsolete and battery drained at 10 percent a minute whilst searching for a network which it couldn't find. Reset WiFi just to check and all other gadgets connected fine. Amazon great, arranged a refund straight away and sent mailing labels to return. Would not recommend this model.
on 18 April 2014
This is an impressive device for its price, bought it for my teenage daughter and so far no complaints camera is not the best but it's OK for skyping. Internet seems fine , its a nice looking tablet and very easy to use, overall I'm very happy with it and if your looking for a cheap but useable tablet I would recommend this one.
on 30 July 2014
Had problems to start with it but a quick response sorted the problems highly recomended will buy again in the near future
on 28 July 2014
I got myself a tablet and my partner wanted one so I got him this one it dose every think a top name one does so I got me a pink one my kids love them it keeps them quite for hours so I'm going to get another 2