on 14 May 2014
Called back home to marry the Sheikh as promised years before, Jenna was not happy. Living in America for so long she now wants a marriage that was based on a partnership between two people. Telling a lie brought a consequence that she hadn't foreseen and so the die was set.
2 people found this helpful
on 16 January 2011
Enjoyable book for a bit of light reading. Keeps you interested all the way through.Story line is as described in review just before mine.Shortish book, just long enough to keep you occupied for 5-6 hrs.Happy ending.I bought the kindle copy,but also in paperback..........Promised to the Sheikh (Mills & Boon 100th Birthday Collection)
7 people found this helpful
on 23 October 2014
What a lovely story full of spark and romance. I liked Jennas gusty independence against him regardless of traditional obedience to the male. The Sheikh was used to obediently from everyone so it was a shock to have his wishes question.
One person found this helpful
on 12 April 2017
I've read better from Sharon Kendrick. The story never seemed to quite get going and then the ending was a bit short.
One person found this helpful
on 12 August 2015
I have not read Mills and Boon for years I use to buy the little paperback nice easy read. So am pleased to be reading them no on kindle. This as a greAt little story typical M @ B Book loved it.
on 12 April 2018
Very easy reading
on 18 April 2017
This was very romantic i loved it.
on 19 May 2014
A quick escapist read. Never really got into the swing of it so it felt like a bit of an anticlimax when I was suddenly at the end. A light, short read that will certainly appeal to lovers of this genre.
on 24 December 2016
Received really quick many thanks
on 8 August 2016
I love reading and these books give me insight. I have just written my own but will carry on reading ones like these, good work and keep em coming