- Also check our best rated Projector reviews
LED HD Projector For Game Consoles, TV, DVD, PC, Laptop, Media Player Home Cinema
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Purpose: Use this projector for home entertainment such as game consoles and home cinema purpose
- Bulb Life: Between 20,000 to 30,000 hours Language: English/Spanish/French/German/Russian/Portuguese/Italian/Chinese
- Compatible Devices: Connect this projector to a PC, DVD Player, Freeview; Game Consoles: Use this projector with any kind of game consoles that are available these days such as Play Station and of any generation, Nintendo , PSP and any similar consoles
- Connection Input: Connect via VGA, AV, Components, HDMI & USD Connection Output: Audio Out Zooming: Manual Zooming Plus Built In Digital Zooming
- HDTV Format: This projector projects any kind of HD or non HD signals such as 1080p and 1080i, 720p, 576p, 480p and 480i Projection Size: Between 30" to 150"; It is recommended to keep it up to 120" as the picture quality stays standard up to 120" Keystone Correction: Built in keystone key to correct image size of top and bottom Image Flip: Right/Left/Up/Down Speakers: It has built in double speakers Ceiling Mountable: Yes Power Consumption: About 110w Weight: It has gross weight of 7.5kg, but the net weight is less than 5kg Power Supply: AC is set according to your country power plugs
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Item Works With: Any games consoles such as Xbox, Xbox 360, PC HDMI/VGA, PS3 HDMI, DVD Players, Media Player, Bluray Players, Freeview Box, Freeview HD, Sky HD, Virgin and USD/SD Card Etc ALL NEW AND UPDATED WITH HDMI PORT! NO.1 BUDGET PROJECTOR FOR HOME CINEMA AND GAMING!! This is a LED projector with 20,000 to 30,000hrs of bulb life in total. This allows you to save money in the long term from not having to replace any projector lamps. You can use this projector with many different gadgets available now-a-days. Although it is not a Full HD projector, it has some good inputs and HD capabilities. Most people buy this projector for gaming, home cinema and entertainment purpose. This projector has a USB connection port. You can watch movies or browse file directly It also has HDMI and VGA for PC and high def movies and games. Resolution: 800 x 600 native, 720p and 1080p compatible Brightness: 2,200 Lumens Contrast Ratio: 3000:1 Aspect Ratio: 4:3 or 16:9 (depending on the source) Picture Size: 30" - 150" Zooming: Done by distance Fan Noise: Standard (average)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The usb connection will play almost any format thrown at it except for flv and ogm files and will also play most audio formats - I haven't tried dts but it doesn't appear to be compatible according to the instruction book, which is a strange mix of badly worded, chinese transcribed, english with odd pages written in proper english. There is also a mix of metric and imperial distances regarding distance to screen and corresponding size of image. IBIS tell me these figures are incorrect. They're certainly contradictory.
Unfortunately usb video is set to 4:3 and cannot be changed so don't expect a 16:9 video to retain its shape. Subtitles default to on with no means to turn them off. There is no option to select a particular audio track. For my use the limitations render the player unusable. This is a chinese player and ABIS is a reseller. The book says firmware updates can be done from the usb stick but there is no website supporting this. ABIS charge £10.00 more plus postage costs for buying this player through Amazon than from another easily found projector website. I only noticed this after paying around £16.00 more than I needed to. I hate it when suppliers do this.
The video quality is nothing to get excited about. The pleyers resolution is 800 x 600. It is not HD. It will compress 1080p and 720p video but again the quality is nothing special.
The sound from the speakers is above average volume and the fan noise unintrusive.
If you're after a cheap projector with the ability to show large images - in excess of 10 feet is possible - then this may be for you. VGA, HDMI and composite attachments are possible. Be aware of the usb limitations and a picture that is reasonable rather than impressive. Also make sure the room isn't too light (even at night) as you won't be able to see the picture properly. You will need a pair of AAA batteries for the remote. Also ensure there is at least six feet from lens to screen and that your screen is wide enough for the minimum picture size the player will show in focus (approx 50").
I'm happy to update this with answers to any questions. You will see I am the only genuine Amazon purchaser (out of 7 reviews) to leave a review which I find rather suspicious. It's also not clear whether I have used an authorised seller site. The seller states there is one unit available but this is always the case. I viewed a different projector by ABIS on Amazon and it showed two different sellers with one each available. When I viewed them both were ABIS Technology but one was £20.00 dearer than the other. As ABIS appears to be the primary authorised seller this is odd. There are other sites that maintain a consistent price and stock quantity for this item from what appears to be the same seller... ABIS. They are also cheaper to purchase from.
Most recent customer reviews