- Amazon Student Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Project Management Case Studies, Fourth Edition Paperback – 15 Mar 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
A new edition of the most popular book of project management case studies, expanded to include more than 100 cases plus a "super case" on the Iridium Project
Case studies are an important part of project management education and training. This Fourth Edition of Harold Kerzner′s Project Management Case Studies features a number of new cases covering value measurement in project management. Also included is the well–received "super case," which covers all aspects of project management and may be used as a capstone for a course.
This new edition:
- Contains 100–plus case studies drawn from real companies to illustrate both successful and poor implementation of project management
- Represents a wide range of industries, including medical and pharmaceutical, aerospace, manufacturing, automotive, finance and banking, and telecommunications
- Covers cutting–edge areas of construction and international project management plus a "super case" on the Iridium Project, covering all aspects of project management
- Follows and supports preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Exam
Project Management Case Studies, Fourth Edition is a valuable resource for students, as well as practicing engineers and managers, and can be used on its own or with the new Eleventh Edition of Harold Kerzner′s landmark reference, Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling.
About the Author
HAROLD KERZNER, Ph.D., is Senior Executive Director for Project Management at the International Institute of Learning, Inc. (IIL), a global learning solutions company offering professional training and consulting services worldwide. Dr. Kerzner′s profound effect on the project management industry inspired IIL to establish the Kerzner International Project Manager of the Year Award, which is presented to a distinguished PMP® or global equivalent each year.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Worst of all, none of the case studies actually address problems that PM's face, it's just about whether or not companies should implement project management. The author creates imaginary situations that are so ridiculous I had to stop reading and answer the homework questions purely on guesses because I was so disgusted with this book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Change Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Project Management
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering