- Audio Download
- Listening Length: 2 hours and 20 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers Limited
- Audible.co.uk Release Date: 4 May 2010
- Language: English
- ASIN: B003KPF9FI
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Project Management: Collins Business Secrets Audiobook – Unabridged
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
The author has, I think, been let down by the format and the book is not one I could recommend for two reasons:
1. It is too brief to offer a clear process and enough information for the new PM to navigate their way through a first project. The cover's "experts tell all!" tag and "secrets" title - sorry "secrets (TM)" title - create two false expectations: these aren't secrets nor even "wise advice from the depths of experience" style of tips. They are the basics - which may have been a better title but perhaps not trade-markable. And the expert here certainly does not have the space to tell all.
2. The author has been massively let down by whoever is responsible for the layout of the book. It is awful. On a typical page, I count nine different font, size, emphasis variants. There is niggardly space allocation to the diagrams. It looks a mess and worse still, I find my eye drawn to inconsequential lettering, rather than the more important parts.
One reviewer recommended the Kindle version and I suspect the limitations of that format serve this book well, by getting rid of some of the amateurish formatting (that looks to me like a ten year-old's homework). But I am not sure who this book is for.