- Paperback: 720 pages
- Publisher: Microsoft Press; 4 edition (13 Oct. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0735624178
- ISBN-13: 978-0735624177
- Product Dimensions: 18.7 x 4.4 x 22.8 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,823,538 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Programming Windows® Embedded CE 6.0 Developer Reference (PRO-Developer) Paperback – 13 Oct 2007
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Douglas Boling, author, trainer, and consultant, is widely recognized for his expertise in Windows CE. He speaks at leading professional developer conferences, such as VSLive! and the Microsoft Windows Embedded Developers Conference.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
A variety of topics are discussed, including writing applications, dealing with user input (mice, keyboards), memory management, processes and threads in CE, Windows Registry, networking, etc.
CONS: Similar to other reviewers, certain sections leave quite a bit to be desired, such as the device driver section.
OVERALL: This book provides a good overview, but if you are serious about programming in Windows CE, you are going to need other resources as well.
It covers a broad scope of programming tasks for Windows CE.
I would recommend it.
Missing: some sort of media or link for source code samples.
(Retype the contents of a 15 pages project?)
este es el libro que necesitas
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware > Handheld Computers
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Operating Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > 3-D Graphics > 3D Studio Max
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > 3-D Graphics > Maya