- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education TAB (1 Jan. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071807837
- ISBN-13: 978-0071807838
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.1 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (91 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
106,347 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #36 in Books > Computers & Internet > Software & Graphics > Internet Applications > Web-server Software > UNIX & Linux Operating Systems > Linux Distributions
- #63 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Electrical Engineering
- #104 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Architecture & Microprocessors
- See Complete Table of Contents
Programming the Raspberry Pi: Getting Started with Python Paperback – 1 Jan 2013
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Dr. Simon Monk has a degree in Cybernetics and Computer Science and a PhD in Software Engineering. He spent several years as an academic before he returned to industry, co-founding the mobile software company Momote Ltd. Dr. Monk has been an active electronics hobbyist since his early teens and is a full-time writer on hobby electronics and open source hardware. He is the author of numerous electronics books, including 30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius and Arduino + Android Projects for the Evil Genius, as well as co-author of Practical Electronics for Inventors, Third Edition.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great introductory book on programming the Raspberry Pi with Python.Published 11 months ago by Paul D
This book is a great introduction to programming using a Raspberry Pi. It doesn't matter if you are an idiot or a tech savvy wiz, there is information in here that'll help you... Read morePublished 13 months ago by RBReviews
A great intro into the world of Raspbery Pi, however, a little out of date. As with any fast moving technology, this is bound to be a little old even before going to press. Read morePublished 15 months ago by AJNabs
this arrived quickly and safely as a well received birthday gift to a computer mad son.Published 16 months ago by violet allan
The book is good, stepping the reader through easily understood exercises in using the Pi. The only downside is that the Pi and its operating systems have moved on a little since... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Jim
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Architecture & Microprocessors
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware
- Books > Computing & Internet > PC & Video Games
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > UNIX & Linux > Linux Distributions
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies