Programming with Multiple Precision (Studies in Computational Intelligence) Paperback – 13 Apr 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
GMP and MPFR are portable libraries for arbitrary precision arithmetic, large set of functions which allows to organize the computational process with different digit capacity.
This book is a real guide for writing programs in C/C++ using the GMP and MPFR libraries to improve the accuracy of the solutions, including in parallel programming. The book contains many examples of the program code with its experiments results. It will be interesting for many scientists, programmers and students, who want to study programming, improve or expand their level programming. The book is useful for graduates in computer science and mathematics (perhaps too specialized for the most of undergraduates, at least in its present state), researchers in Numerical Analysis, Computer Algebra and developers of the multiple-precision libraries.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Algorithms
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Introduction to Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Design Patterns
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering