Programming Microsoft® Visual C#® 2005: The Language Paperback – 5 Feb 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Donis Marshall has over 20 years of experience in designing and building enterprise software utilizing Microsoft technologies for leading companies across industry segments. He is an endorsed trainer for Microsoft Global Learning Services, and has been training Microsoft developers and engineers for many years. Donis is the author of the Programming Microsoft Visual C# 2005, Programming Microsoft Visual C# 2008, and Solid Code, published by Microsoft Press.
Top Customer Reviews
Overall not too impressed so far.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Games
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Microsoft Windows
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics