Professor Teaches Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business (5 pack)(PC)
|Price:||£8.94 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Great value 5 disk pack - Professor Teaches Microsoft Office 2010 training suite
- Learn Word 2010, Excel 2010, PowerPoint 2010, Outlook 2010 and Microsoft Windows 7
- 5 Individual Courses, 49 Chapters, 367 Topics – that’s around 45 hours of hands-on training
- Also includes Professor Answers when you need help, fast!
- Increase Your Productivity at Work, Home or School
- Introductions, summaries and end-of-chapter quiz questions all reinforce learning
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives and Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration and Realistic Simulation of Software
- Suitable for all ages and abilities – school aged to adult, beginner to more advanced users
- You don't need Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business installed to learn how to use it!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Platform: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Fastest, Easiest Way to Learn Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business! This five PC CD-ROM training pack will teach you Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, Microsoft Outlook 2010 and Microsoft Windows 7. Professor Teaches courses use real-world settings and accurate simulations to help you apply your new knowledge directly to daily tasks and the knowledge you gain becomes an asset for life. Featuring 5 Individual Courses, 49 fully interactive Chapters - That's around 45 hours of training. The programs will let you start anywhere you like, making it suitable both for complete beginners needing a full, comprehensive course, and more advanced users who just want some refresher lessons or to catch up on changes in this latest edition. Key Features Self-Paced Learning Objectives Interactive Exercises Professional Voice Narration Realistic Simulation of Software End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions Checkmarks for Completed Lessons Glossary, Index & Search Also Includes Professor Answers for when you need help fast! And you don't need to have Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business installed to learn how to use it!
Top Customer Reviews
i have used the professor teaches on office 2007.
Doesn't teach that much.
Found the voice quite annoying.
Would be could if you have no knowledge at all.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good value, especially if you are a novice to these programs - otherwise leave alonePublished 14 months ago by Michael Bluck